The Suffren Group is searching for a motivated Administration Officer to join our team to assist with our continued success and growth. The Administration Officer works closely with the Suffren Group’s Management Team to determine work priorities, perform duties and support the day-to-day operation of the business.
Based in Roma, the Administration Officer is a key member of the Suffren Group’s Operations Team, assisting with the function of the head office, supporting project teams and contributing to the ongoing operation and growth of the group.
In return, the successful applicant will receive:
- Competitive remuneration adaptable to align with your skills and availability
- Focus and Purpose. Become part of a team that focuses on quality service for regional and remote communities, performance and project outcomes whilst incorporating environmental impact and an equal opportunity work environment.
- Exceptional career opportunity. As part of the Operations Team, you’ll be assisting the Senior Management Team with the operation and growth of the diverse organisation.
- Experience personal and professional development. With a strong team environment that embraces a favourable work culture and offers various training and career development opportunities. We also offer individual support that focuses on the persons’ needs to achieve their goals both professionally and personally.
- Enjoy job security. Full time or Part Time employment and incentives are offered to the individual to provide stability and self-assurance in the position.
- Work for the best. Specialists in Professional Earthmoving & Civil Construction
Please click view details for more information.
Apply Now via the Suffren Group Website with a Cover Letter outlining your experience and qualifications and a Resume. For more information on the position, please call our office on (07) 46 26 3592.